Dr. Tang Le is a board-certified dermatologist that specializes in medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology. Dr. Le’s formal educational training includes:
- University of Texas at Arlington (Arlington, TX) – BS, Science
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (Kansas City, MO) – Medical School
- Oakwood Southshore Hospital (Trenton, MI) – Internal Medicine Internship
- Oakwood Southshore Hospital (Trenton, MI) – Internal Medicine Residency
- UNT – Health Science Center (Fort Worth, TX) – Dermatology Residency
During his residency, Dr. Le acquired advanced training in Mohs micrographic surgery and chemical peels.
Dr. Le is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, and an active member of the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology, the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, and the Texas Medical Association.
In his spare time, Dr. Le enjoys his family and running.