Teresa Messmer is a Kansas Licensed Aesthetician in Overland Park. Teresa loves building relationships with her patients and helping them achieve their skin and body goals. Teresa’s formal educational training includes:
- Benedictine College (Atchison, KS) – Liberal Arts Education
- Johnson County Community College (Overland Park, KS) – Aesthetic License and Advanced Aesthetics
- Johnson County Community College (Overland Park, KS) – Licensed Practical Nurse
Teresa wears many hats at Epiphany Dermatology. When she is not providing aesthetic services, she is leading the front office team. She prides herself on helping clients achieve their skin goals by providing various treatments. Her go-to product recommendation is SkinMedica® HA5 because it is designed to have an immediate, dramatic effect and can lead to actual change and improvement in the skin.
In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband, two children and fur family. Typically, she can be found outdoors exploring, paddle boarding or volunteering with the Kansas City Pet Project.
Teresa offers the following cosmetic services:
- Acne Treatments/Extractions
- Chemical Peels
- Cosmetic Consultations
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Care Product Regimen Tips