Dr. Terry Jones is a board-certified dermatologist that specializes in the prevention, detection, and treatment of skin cancer, as well as other disorders of the skin, hair, and nails. Dr. Jones formal educational training includes:
- Austin College (Sherman, TX) – BA, Biology
- Baylor College of Medicine (Houston, TX) – Medical School
- Medical College of Georgia (Augusta, GA) – Internal Medicine Internship
- Medical College of Georgia (Augusta, GA) – Straight Medicine Residency
- Medical College of Georgia (Augusta, GA) – Dermatology Residency (Chief Resident)
Dr. Jones is an active member of the American Academy of Dermatology and the former president of Brazos County Medical Society and graduate of Leadership Brazos. His involvement in research/clinical trials has facilitated a host of publications in major dermatology journals.
In his spare time, Dr. Jones enjoys spending time with his family. He is a member and volunteers in numerous local boards including Bridge, Church Pantry, American Cancer Society, Hospice, Habitat for Humanity, and Mending Hearts.