Dr. Thomas Lambert is a board-certified dermatologist who is skilled in medical, surgical, pediatric, and cosmetic dermatology. Dr. Lambert’s formal educational training includes:
- University of Texas at Dallas (Dallas, TX) – BA, Biology (Summa Cum Laude)
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine (Lubbock, TX) – Medical School (Valedictorian)
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (Little Rock, AR) – Internal Medicine Internship
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (Little Rock, AR) – Dermatology Residency
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (Little Rock, AR) – Chief Resident of Dermatology
During his training, Dr. Lambert served as a research assistant for numerous labs, was published in various medical journals, and has presented posters at medical conferences. He is involved in several professional organizations, including the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, and the Texas Medical Association.
Dr. Lambert is proud to call East Texas his home. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his wife Suzanne and three young children, fishing, golfing, and playing tennis.