Dr. Wallace Nozile is a board-certified dermatologist who specializes in the prevention, detection, and treatment of skin cancer, including Mohs surgery, as well as other disorders of the skin, hair, and nails. Dr. Nozile’s formal educational training includes:
- University of Florida (Gainesville, FL) – BS, Microbiology and Cell Sciences (Cum Laude)
- University of South Florida (Tampa, FL) – MS, Interdisciplinary Medical Sciences (Summa Cum Laude)
- University of Florida College of Medicine (Gainesville, FL) – Medical School
- Louisiana State University Health (New Orleans, LA) – Traditional Medicine Internship
- University of Florida College of Medicine (Gainesville, FL) – Dermatology Residency
Dr. Nozile has published several articles in scholarly journals and has presented at national and regional conferences, such as the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) and the Florida Society for Dermatologic Surgery (FSDS) annual meetings. During residency, Dr. Nozile spent extensive time training at the Veterans Medical Center as well as at the University Hospital. During this time, he gained extensive surgical experience, including Mohs Micrographic Surgery, in the Dermatological Surgical Units of both departments. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) and a member of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS).
Dr. Nozile lives in the Atlanta area with his wife. In his spare time, he enjoys fitness, reading, cooking, spending time with family, and hiking.