Dr. Yasser A. Albahrani is a double board-certified dermatologist and Mohs micrographic surgeon certified by the American Board of Dermatgology (ABD) that also has additional fellowship training in Dermatopathology and Pediatric Dermatology. His formal educational training includes:
- King Faisal University – Medical School
- The University of Toledo – College of Medicine and Life Sciences – Internship
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai – Dermatology Residency
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai – Chief Resident
- UT Southwestern Medical Center – Dermatopathology Fellowship
- Texas Children’s Hospital – Baylor College of Medicine – Pediatric Dermatology Fellowship
Dr. Albahrani takes great pride in providing excellent, patient-centered care and spending time to educate his patients about their individual skin conditions.
In his spare time, Dr. Albahrani enjoys spending time with his family and traveling.