Dr. Amy Zavell is a dermatologist with extensive experience in general and surgical dermatology. She sees patients of all ages and skin types and treats a broad variety of skin conditions that range from acne care to skin cancer treatment. Her formal educational training includes:
- Saint Louis University (St. Louis, MO) – BA, Biology (summa cum laude)
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine (St. Louis, MO) – Medical School
- Wayne State University (Detroit, MI) – Transitional Year Residency
- University of Missouri (Columbia, MO) – Dermatology Residency
- University of Missouri (Columbia, MO) – Chief Resident
Dr. Zavell has co-authored several professional organizations, including the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), the American Medical Association (AMA), and the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS). She is passionate about providing comprehensive skin care to her patients, taking the time to listen to their concerns, and providing customized treatment plans for each patient’s individual skin care needs.
In her spare time, Dr. Zavell enjoys reading, traveling to, and exploring new cities, trying out new restaurants, and going for walks on outdoor trails.