A native of Colorado Springs, CO, Dr. Benjamin Barrick began practicing in Greenville, SC, in 2017. Dr. Barrick is board-certified in dermatology and Mohs micrographic dermatologic surgery, with expertise in a broad range of medical and surgical dermatology treatments. He is focused on prevention, early detection, and surgical treatment of skin cancer. His formal educational training includes:
- Whitworth University (Spokane, WA) – BS, Biology
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (Kansas City, MO) – Medical School (with honors)
- Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN) – Internal Medicine Internship
- Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN) – Dermatology Residency
- Mayo Clinic (Rochester, MN) – Chief Resident
After completing an internship at Mayo Clinic, where he received the Intern of the Year Award, Dr. Barrick served as Chief Resident at Mayo Clinic and was honored with multiple awards for excellence in patient care, research, and education. He has authored multiple publications and has presented original research at national meetings.
Dr. Barrick prefers to spend his free time with his wife and three children, enjoying the outdoors and exploring the Upstate.