Dr. Courtney McFaddin is a native South Carolinian who joined the team in 2020. As a board-certified dermatologist and dermatopathologist, Dr. McFaddin enjoys developing relationships with her patients and treats a wide range of skin conditions and patients of all ages. Her particular clinical interests include skin cancer screening, surgical dermatology, and dermatopathology. Her formal educational training includes:
- Clemson University (Clemson, SC) – BS, Microbiology (summa cum laude)
- Medical University of South Carolina (Charleston, SC) – Medical School (Alpha Omega Alpha and the Gold Humanism Honor Society)
- Baylor Scott & White (Temple, TX) – Dermatology Residency
- Baylor Scott & White (Temple, TX) – Chief Resident
- Medical University of South Carolina (Charleston, SC) – Dermatopathology Fellowship
Dr. McFaddin has received several awards for excellence in patient care, dermatopathology, and academic achievement. She has also published several articles and presented at state and national meetings on various dermatology and dermatopathology topics.
Outside of work, Dr. McFaddin enjoys spending time with her husband and four children, attending Clemson football games, and serving at her church.