Dr. D. Winslow Blankenship is a board-certified dermatologist who is passionate about skin cancer awareness, early detection, and treatment. She performs cosmetic procedures including Botox®, Kybella®, and filler for facial rejuvenation, as well as platelet-rich-plasma (PRP) injections for hair loss. She is an expert in medical dermatology and finds great reward in the management of acne, psoriasis, and other dermatologic conditions. She particularly enjoys that dermatology allows her to care for both adult and pediatric patients, having completed a significant portion of her residency training at Children’s National Medical Center in Washington, DC. Her formal education and training include:
- Bowdoin College (Brunswick, ME) – BA, Spanish and Chemistry
- Georgetown University School of Medicine (Washington, D.C.) – Medical School
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital (Washington, D.C.) – Internal Medicine Internship
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital (Washington, D.C.) – Dermatology Residency
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital (Washington, D.C.) – Chief Resident
Dr. Blankenship is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and she is fluent in Spanish.
In her spare time, Dr. Blankenship enjoys skiing with her husband and children.