Dr. Dane Hill is a dermatologist who is skilled in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of general dermatology conditions and skin cancer. Dr. Hill’s formal educational training includes:
- Grand Canyon University (Phoenix, AZ) – BS, Human Biology
- University of Washington School of Medicine (Seattle, WA) – Medical School
- Scottsdale Healthcare (Scottsdale, AZ) – Traditional Internship
- Wake Forest Dermatology (Winston-Salem, NC) – Senior Research Fellow
- Texas A&M – Baylor Scott and White (Temple, TX) – Dermatology Residency
Dr. Hill’s involvement in education and research / clinical trials has facilitated a host of publications.
Dr. Hill is fluent in Spanish. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his wife and 3 kids, camping, spending time in the outdoors, traveling, basketball, tennis, and racquetball, which he plays regularly.