Dr. Garrett Vick is a board-certified dermatologist and experienced dermatopathologist who is skilled in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of general dermatologic diseases with a special focus on skin cancer. His formal educational training includes:
- Centenary College of Louisiana (Shreveport, LA) – BS, Biology (Magna Cum Laude)
- Texas A&M Health Science Center, College of Medicine (Temple, TX) – Medical School
- University of Texas Health Science Center (San Antonio, TX) – Internal Medicine Internship
- Tulane University School of Medicine (New Orleans, LA) – Clinical Research Fellowship, Dermatology
- Tulane University School of Medicine (New Orleans, LA) – Dermatology Residency
- Tulane University School of Medicine (New Orleans, LA) – Dermatopathology Fellowship
Dr. Vick is pleased to be returning to the Paris, TX community. He and his wife both have family living in the area, and they both lived in Paris, TX while growing up. In his spare time, Dr. Vick enjoys coffee, listening to podcasts, and traveling.