Jeanna Rasmusson is a Licensed Aesthetician who has been practicing cosmetics and aesthetics since 2012 through makeup artistry, waxing, facials, and laser modalities. Her formal education and training include:
- Clover Park Technical College (Lakewood, WA) – AAS, Applied Science
- Clover Park Technical College (Lakewood, WA) – Master Aesthetician (LME)
- Clover Park Technical College (Lakewood, WA) – Certified Laser Technician (CLT)
- DermTech (Sierra Vista, AZ) – Certified Dermatology Technician
Jeanna has spent her career on the dermatological side assisting with cosmetic surgeries and skin cancer surgeries, working as a Certified Dermatology Technician, and most recently processing tissue as a Mohs Histotechnician.
Jeanna is happy to call Arizona home while honoring her Minnesota roots. Growing up in an Army family took her to many new places throughout her life. Her experiences meeting all types of people have helped her find success in cultivating a loyal, dedicated client base. In her free time, Jeanna enjoys spending time with her family, traveling as much as possible, and trying new foods.
Jeanna offers the following cosmetic services:
- Chemical Peels
- Clear + Brilliant®
- Laser Hair Removal
- Non-Ablative Laser Resurfacing