Dr. Michael Martin Hatch is board-certified in both dermatology and dermatopathology. He is skilled in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of general dermatologic diseases with a special focus on skin cancer. His formal educational training includes:
- The University of Texas at Austin (Austin, TX) – BS, Biochemistry & BA, Hispanic Studies
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine – Medical School
- John Peter Smith Hospital (Fort Worth, TX) – Transitional Medicine Internship
- University of Alabama at Birmingham Medical School Department of Dermatology – Dermatology Residency
- University of Alabama at Birmingham Medical School Department of Dermatology – Dermatopathology Fellowship
Dr. Hatch’s involvement in education and research/clinical trials has contributed to a host of publications in major dermatology journals.
In his spare time, Dr. Hatch enjoys traveling, hiking, running, cycling, and spending time with his wife and three children.