Dr. Thomas Boysen is a board-certified dermatologist who is skilled in the diagnosis and treatment of general and surgical dermatology for patients of all ages. Dr. Boysen’s formal educational training includes:
- St. Olaf College (Northfield, MN) – BA, Biology (magna cum laude)
- University of Iowa College of Medicine (Iowa City, IA) – Medical School
- Marshfield Clinic/St. Joseph’s Hospital (Marshfield, WI) – Transitional Medicine Internship
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics (Iowa City, IA) – Dermatology Residency
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics (Iowa City, IA) – Chief Resident
Dr. Boysen is a Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology and an active member of the American Academy of Dermatology and the Iowa Dermatological Society.
In his spare time, Dr. Boysen enjoys spending time with his family, playing golf, skiing, hiking, traveling, and collecting art.