Vanessa Castro is a Licensed Aesthetician in Arizona. She loves building relationships with her patients and seeing their skin improve every visit. Vanessa’s formal education and training includes:
- The Studio Academy of Beauty (Phoenix, AZ) – Aesthetic License
- Arizona College of Allied Health – Associates in Basic Science
- National Society of Histotechnology – Mohs Micrographic Technology License
- State of Arizona – Laser Technician License
Vanessa has been an Aesthetician since 2017 and working as a Medical Assistant since 2012. Her favorite Aesthetic treatments are lasers but if she had to pick one, she loves Clear and Brilliant because of the results her patients see. Her go-to products are the ISDIN SPF Compact and the ISDIN SPF brush because they provide sun protection and have a tint for added coverage.
In her free time, she enjoys walking in the evening and meditating.
Vanessa offers the following cosmetic services:
- Chemical Peels
- Clear + Brilliant Laser
- Cosmetic Consultations
- Laser Hair Removal
- Microdermabrasion Treatment
- Microneedling and Microneedling (with PRP or Collagen Induction Therapy)
- Skin Care Product Regimen Tips
- Tattoo Removal