Dr. Alyn Hatter is a board-certified dermatologist and doctor of osteopathic medicine who is skilled in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of general dermatology and skin cancer. Dr. Hatter’s formal educational training includes:
- Angelo State University (San Angelo, TX) – BS, Biology
- University of North Texas Health Science Center (Fort Worth, TX) – MS, Medical Science
- University of North Texas Health Science Center (Fort Worth, TX) – Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (with honors)
- University Hospitals Richmond Medical Center (Cleveland, OH) – Traditional Internship
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center (Cleveland, OH) – Dermatology Residency
Dr. Hatter has had multiple publications in peer-reviewed journals, and he is a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, American Osteopathic College of Dermatology, and American Society for Dermatologic Surgery.
In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his kids, entomology, botany, cooking, traveling, painting, metal sculpting, and attending music festivals.