Dr. Matthew Bryan is double board-certified in dermatology and Mohs micrographic dermatologic surgery. He has been practicing general and surgical dermatology with the Greenville team since 2004. His formal educational training includes:
- Bryan College (Dayton, TN) – BS, Biology (magna cum laude)
- Medical University of South Carolina (Charleston, SC) – Medical School (Valedictorian, Class of 2000)
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (Little Rock, AR) – Internal Medicine Internship
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (Little Rock, AR) – Dermatology Residency
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (Little Rock, AR) – Chief Resident
Dr. Bryan is focused primarily on Mohs and dermatologic surgery for the treatment of skin cancer. He was the first Mohs surgeon in Greenville, opening his Mohs lab in 2004. He is a Fellow of the American Society for Mohs Surgery and is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery, and the South Carolina Dermatological Association.
Dr. Bryan is married to his high school sweetheart and best friend, and they have four children. When he is not at work, you may find Dr. Bryan with his family on their farm with goats, cows, Great Pyrenees guardian dogs, and a barn cat. Dr. Bryan is passionate about his commitment to his Lord, his family, and his patients.