Lip balm is perfect for cold sores, herpes, acne, psoriasis and patients currently taking Accutane, Amnesteen or Soriatane. It’s also great for dry, sore or chapped lips caused by exposure to the sun, wind, cold weather or a reaction from cosmetics.
Additional Skincare Products Resources
- Which Facial Cleanser Should You Be Using?
- Do Anti-Aging Products Really Work?
- Best Skin Care Products for Winter
- Moisturizer vs Lotion: What’s the Difference & Which Should You Use?
- Are Facial Scrubs Good for You? Here’s What Really Happens When You Exfoliate Your Skin
- 3 Questions to Ask Before Trying the Newest Natural Skincare Products
Dr. R. Todd Plott is a board-certified dermatologist in Coppell, Keller, and Saginaw, TX. His specialization and professional interests include treating patients suffering with acne, identifying and solving complex skin conditions such as psoriasis, rosacea, atopic dermatitis, and identifying and treating all types of skin cancers. In his spare time, Dr. Plott enjoys cycling, traveling with his wife, and spending time with his children and new grandson.
Learn more about Dr. Plott.